Scruffs Dog Beds My Dog Started To Growl At Me Aggressively And Bit Me.?

My dog started to growl at me aggressively and bit me.? - scruffs dog beds

Tonight, as I tried, my wife, German shepherd while he slept in his bed, grabbed the dog by the neck to move when I began to growl at me intently, then came up to the wrist bitten when I was surprised and amazed they started back to bed when his hair was standing on his back and growl at me. Then, after I left the room again tried to complain through the door, as usual, but then I say, trying to leave him, he has no standing, even the hair on his back and grunts from me.

He did the same on the morning of my brother.

Why would you do to him before he could I grumbled, but now out of hand.

What is strange is that everyone in the family she was the best, I would like to achieve, I ran with him, everyone was too busy, I would play with him and left him outside the house. However, it was so fast that something for me, no reason at all.

I think this is becausethat the family so they can not learn something foolish obedience suitable believed that by a certain freedom and awards he had won his trust and obedience, but this is the first Once this is implemented so aggressive that bites me really there must be something wrong.

I do not want to kill the dog, but if he threatens me or the family who see no other possibility.

And I know I'll be able to get answers sycophant therefore get this clear, I suggested to my dog, who seldom touch him on the nose when he was wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment