Boombox Shoes I'm Thinkin' Of Changin Up My Style This Skool Year! What Do U THink!?

I'm Thinkin' of Changin up My Style this Skool Year! what Do U THink!? - boombox shoes

I would be very different, then all ... I thought these styles! I'm usin all these styles! I just want feedback!:
accersory Preparation:
just mainly due to interference with the preparation of the poles and a background sound! Then the mention of my jewelry with bright and unusual earrings, bracelets and jewelry!

80's Ghetto: The big bamboo tires Gold (as naked outside ATL)
Chuckz adidas and then it's my way! (Chains of colored shoes and charm, Tho not much) and some folders and the message as Rocawear!

Ghetto Chic: Baby Phat, and others like it my way, only with earrings in gold. My shoes were flats! Ghetto Jewerlry and some simple but real (ie boombox necklace, earrings Tape)

Skate Skater habit: Some skaters clothes ... such as sweatshirts and T-shirts neatly together like Real! (No wrinkles) and instead of swinging with your own skates! I forces of color! And earrings of the rocks!

With whom do u like and not like u?

0 comments:

Post a Comment