Canadian Stock Quotes Yahoo Canadian Finance Portfolio Quotes Default To .TO?

Yahoo Canadian Finance Portfolio Quotes Default to .TO? - canadian stock quotes

I try to enter the symbol GDP on My Yahoo Canada Finance portfolio. It always ends on the Yahoo and then converted BIP.TO Done. How can GDP only in the list. (All other stocks in the portfolio have the extension. A suffix that is correct, because they are all people in Germany, but exists as BIP.TO GDP only quoted on the NYSE. Portfolios have others who do not have this problem, meeting with a mixture of the NYSE and the TSE)

Thank you very much

Darrell

1 comments:

Y!A 4ever said...

I tried to do what you did, just to see if she could have done something wrong, but the samething happened to me, I'm not sure what could be unless it is a mistake of the existence of portfolios. If I can do something, then I'll tell you.

Post a Comment